About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Yay!! Finally done watching ISWAK 1 + 2 ;) Muahaha I have really progressed alot since the first time I started watching taiwanese dramas. (OK FINE this is only my 3rd one LOL but still!!) The earliest TD I remember watching is 'down with love', in which I skipped quite alot of episodes at the beginning cuz the sweet stuff they do really.... Made all my goosepimples stand up yikes I found it really gross at that time. Plus all the aminations and expressions were abit exaggerated and stupid. And ummmm also.... after spending so much time before that watching GG, 90210, SKINS and all that english dramas, it's kinda wierd watching them give such conservative kisses :/ Not implying anything, but english dramas do make out every few episodes ugh.

OH AND THEY'RE MAKING ISWAK 3 HEHEHEHEEEEE. ISWAK is so super duper sweet that you can get diabetes just from watching it. *shivers* But pretty good all the same ;) P/s: Start watching from ep 17 of ISWAK. The first few eps were honestly really irritating cuz XQ's character was way too pathetic at times.


Uhk back to reality. History paper gave me a really big shock today. Remember how I said on monday that paper 2 was a disaster? I felt like shit when I left the room and frankly thought that it was the WORST history paper Ive ever done in my entire school life. So surprised that I didnt fail and actually had an A wtf. I wrote nonsense and she accepted them all wtf!! Eh but not complaining though.

Forgot what else happened in school. Was really dizzy and tired in the morning.

Cabbed with EL girls to ikea after school. EL tees. Cafe. Future. Hotdogs. Running away from my cousin TWICE (haahhahaa left! she's going left! OMG DUCK DUCK!! Ok go liao) Hahahhahaha.

Okay la gotta go. Gotta wake up really early tmr and be at novena by 9am sigh. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment