Wah. I have a feeling mom is super anxious for me to get an A for higher chinese o lvls sia. She just offered me 100 bucks for that. Okay anyway. Woke up at some horrible time of 7am today (even weekends also cannot sleep in wtp), had breakfast at hans (wah first time eating non sucky bacon) and went to see the doctor.
I have spent shit loads of money on my face zZZZ spent almost 400 bucks today on solely medicine, probably close to 500 since there was the doctor's consultation. Now I have 3 tablets to eat per day, lunch dinner breakfast, gotta apply cream in the morning and night, gotta eat antibotics after every meal, gotta apply lip balm at night (wah seh dont know what crazy brand is this, one tiny bottle cost 45 bucks mental), gotta wash with some special face wash and return again for follow up in a month, all the way till a year later... ARGH very nonsensical and a huge waste of money.
:(
Poppeyes. Bags. Shop. Tuition.
Gotta go ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment