Reallyyy quick post because the kitchen's smelling GREAT. I can even smell it through this horrible blocked nose. I SO cant wait for exams to be over and I will prolly start a new blog during the hols because my last few posts were horrible and boring and I wanna restart on a fresh new page. And my hols are GURRANTEEEED to be super fun! I was drawing out on my calendar a little while ago and WOAH I have never had so many things planned out for the hols even before the hols start before!
What with SL camp, o lvl chinese, chalet x2, vietnam trip, da ge's wedding, YVIP camp, the attachment thingy thats supposed to come with it, (el camp if I can make it) and then a family holiday over christmas.... I honestly cant wait for the exams to be over :)
OH. AND I AM THE MOST HENG PERSON. I really think I'm a very lucky person ^^ I cant believe my luck FOR HSK. I almost didnt make the 200 mark cuz my chinese sucks like that BUT YES! I am SO GLAD I dont have to worry about my EOY chinese results this year because.... Well I'll be thankful if I dont fail this one. And I'm really really lucky because I dont have to take phy and chem and I have 2 full days to study bioooo :) (And can reallyyyy slack cuz my aim's only to be able to take 4H2 and I'm not planning to take bio next year ^^)
Yay.
K dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment