About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Very very very bad time to get addicted to dramas :(

Been so lazy and sluggish this whole weekend (DAMNED KOREAN DRAMA) And I practically didnt sleep on friday and ytd night x/ Mannn it doesnt even feel like eoys + I have never watched a movie in the middle of eoys before! (Ps wall street is really hard to understand (for 16 year olds) btw. Unless you actually know how it works and all the politics that goes on behind the stock markets, dont watch it. I havent watched a good movie in a long time. :( First vampires suck, now this. Sigh)

ANYWAY really hope I snap out of this damn drama addiction soon!! Hist on mon, LA on tues and bio on friiii. Not alot, but still requires work. Shouldnt have gotten curious over an advertisement on fri :( Now I'm so paying for it, I didnt even have the mood and strength to mug :(

Dang going out for dinner now bb ^^ Mightve to study hist tmr morning afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment