About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sue-Ann

Hello this is the first time in my whole life that I'm blogging! It's quite thrilling to see my post appear...alright anyway I don't have anything to say really, just thanks to Carissa for this very rare opportunity haha! Sorry puffy, I failed to add any 'cheem-ness' or whatever to your blog. Your days are more eventful than mine anyway, so you probably have a lot more to talk about. This seems more like a space filler than anything else now. Oh well better go or you'll kick me off your blog won't you :] Wonder why it seems like I'm talking to myself. I'm going off to find my yellow submarine.

We all live in a yellow submarine
Yellow submarine, yellow submarine

Sue-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment