About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010



THIS SUMS UP EVERYTHING I ACTUALLY WANTED TO TALK ABOUT TODAY. (Maybe not the last line, I AM still in one piece) Was talking about this during recess cuz P asked me why I havent been going for 2C chalets, first last year, now this year. I just it's because, all my life..... I have never been a good friend-keeper. My closeness with friends last only as long as when we're in the same class. Once we leave, we'll DEFINITELY drift, slowly.. slowly.. till the extent that we become complete strangers.

This stems from reasons such as: 1) Unless you talk to me on the corridors first, I wont take the initative to say hi. 2) I am not a sentimental person, I keep useful/big birthday presents, I dont like keeping letters/re-reading them. ETC etc. I know all these makes me look very stuck up and unfriendly BUT... I dont know! I'm just like that. I've always been like that.

I have lost a GREAT number of friends over the years. I'm not that bad, I DO remember all the great times, it's just that... I dont make an effort to keep in touch! I am so terribly lazy that I dont remember to reply emails (yeah I've stopped replying the people from AYLC -- that I've sworn to keep in touch forever and ever LOL) and.... I dont know, people just somehow give up staying in touch with me after a while. (I must be a really a mean and unfriendly person :O)


I'm writing all these today because I hope that a few years from now, I'll look back and wonder why I used to be so wierd and will HOPEFULLY still be talking to all my 4E classmates. But..... Doubt so leh. sixone also like that, 2C also like that, what makes me think 4E will be any different? :/

I remember in sec 2 during the dec hols, I was on msn with CH, talking like we usually do. Then I asked her if this time next year we'll still be so random on msn and if she'll still be the first person I talk to when I log in. (Bet she doesnt even remember LOL). Meh but it was not to be :(


ANYWAY. Chinese results today were pretty bad, but expected. Umm higher than expectations actually :/ I was expecting to get like 3 marks for gonghan but the teacher was so kind ;) CID was fantastic muahaha. Sueann did a really really great job with the WR, 21!! Omg proness I hope I end up taking PW with her next year (Y)

Stayed back to do stuff for orange house after school (fingers almost died trynna cut hands out of cardboards with scissors. Bloody hell). If claire and EC werent house captains.. Sigh wouldnt even have bothered :( On the up side, school tmr's gonna be pretty fun!! ^^ I really really like auditorium assemblies and we're gonna have a 3 hour long assembly tmr hehehehhehehex. So much time to talk^^

Okay gotta go.

SO WHAT COMBI ARE YOU GUYS TAKING? I NEED IDEAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment