About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Monday, October 25, 2010

These pictures have got no relation to what I'm about to post today but... I havent been posting photos of myself in such a long time and in case you missed seeing me......




LOL naw I'm just kidding hahahaha I just felt that this blog was getting a little too wordy ^^

OKAY ANYWAY I spent a large part of my day celebrating my bro's birthday. He's leaving for a week of OBS tmr followed almost immediately by 1 1/2 months in china (sob), I'm really really dreading sleeping all by myself, its lonely and scary.

In a totally unrelated news, I missed class outing again today.

Jimmy says:
y never go for class outing tdy?

Jimmy says:
no la
wondering y 2day missing 1 short person
LOL
eh 2day was damn fun

hmmm. At this rate I'm gonna be missing out in a lotta stuff haha. Kkkkz gotta go zai jian

No comments:

Post a Comment