About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Bonjour! Very quick post becz I am not in the mood for blogging, have more important stuff on my plate right now.

Yesterday was a day out with my taitais (jodie, laiyi jiejie, rachel) at orchard and it was really fun :) Caught HP7, which is probably the best harry potter movie out of the entire series, probably given the fact that it was splitted up into 2 parts, hence more time to squeeze more scenes from the book in. And the ending was better than I thought, It's hard ending a movie like that, because it must kind of have an end, but not really an end, if you get what I mean. (forget it LOL) Okay la, I mostly liked it because it was so similar to the book and the fact that there were so many heart-stopping exciting scenes.

Spent the next few hours shopping (omg jodie at F21 LOL so hard to get her out of the shop), dinner, admiring fountains + xmas decos and getting a cab (which was really frustrating). OH and I forgot to mention ASTONS at the cathy! Good food at a very cheap price, totally worth going again x.

Today was class gathering at ECP. AND this is the first time I brought a camera but took zero photos at such a gathering!! What a waste. Jacky led us (only 6 people met at 11 LOL quite fail) thru a very wierd path from the bus stop to ECP, some of which includes walking thru dark places and tall grass. Dont get me started on us queueing for bus 401 LOLL. Cycled with F, xinzhe and yingbo. Then sat on some high rock with Jacky ZY YB and waited for the others to arrive. Cramps, LONG walk, listening to some guy brag about being an 'overseas chinese' and yue chwen's face getting blacker and blacker LOL, macs, got scammed by the taxi driver and a fun train ride home.

Im done :) Gotta go! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment