About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Today was a good day in some ways and a very messed up day in the others. I managed to get 2 printed tees, 2 polo tees, 1 pair of jeans, a cap (is 30 bucks expensive? it felt really not worth it x/), sunglasses, new shoes, slippers, concealer (for ahem. pimples), cleanser, toner, moisturiser and tolietries, all in preparation for my vietnam trip. Quite a fruitful day, no? I wldve been rly happy if not for the fact that me and mom quarrelled so hard at the end of the day.

----------
Gone are the days of eating junk right before I sleep and not having to worry about my weight. I have been gaining weight these days and HELL I cant even fit into the jeans I wore at new zealand! And its only last year! How could my thighs've expand so much in such a short period of time? It's frightening yet humbling at the same time. Mom made things a lot worse by calling me fat countless times, as I retried my old clothes, throwing shorts after shorts into the 'cannot fit me anymore' pile.

I am dieting after today. Skipping dinner is step #1. Aw but mom doesnt care. She only cooked dinner for herself even without me telling her my diet plan......... Best -.- I feel horrible. Ive never been so self conscious about my weight in my entire life. A whole new experience of having people call me fat.
-----------

This one's for my sake because you dont know my blog:


Why is it we dont talk frequently yet you're first person I think of when I'm extremely stressed, miserable or in need of comfort? You always know the right things to say and you never go off halfway. You'd stay all the way till the end, giving very constructive advices till the problem is solved and ending off with a 'well done! and you're welcome'. I have never told you this before because this is all too new for me, whoever heard of a guy knowing exactly what to say? And reading a girl's language so accurately? But you are awesome. I wld have cried on many many occasions if not for you, but yet again, you dont know that.

You're like this best guy friend I never had. Thank you x.

Ps. Dont get me wrong, this is no love affair because I dont feel anything for this guy. It's wierd how people automatically jump to conclusions when you write something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment