I AM SORRY for not having blogged for this many days. I have never gone on hiatus for more than 2 days before and suddenly... Bam 4 days straight. This is due to the fact that I am struggling to find interesting enough things to write about. Quick update on what has been going on these days:
1. Swimming. I dont know whether to hate my swimming instructor or to love him. It has been 3 years since I passed my gold star and he still hasnt changed his mind about me being a proud, lazy person LOL which I am not!! Yet at the same time, he still hasnt forgottened me (obvious from the fact that he shouted my name and waved vigorously from the pool while he's teaching some other kid and while I'm minding my own business yesterday). LOL i initally wanted to hide but I burst out laughing instead.
2. Mapling. Boredom drove me to this.
3. Studying the lib with different groups of people. Chinese still as bad as ever, so not worth mentioning LOL.
4. Aunty bringing baby chloe to visit :D (LOVE). I love the way babies squeal and talk in their own baby language. It's so cute!!! The only bad thing was.... She has this wierd fascination with my hair, it's either in her mouth or in her chubby little hands, pulling, twisting, chewing. Owww. I love you chloe :D
5. Sending my brother off at the airport. Another 7 weeks of sleeping alone. This is bad.
6. Being in a bad mood and glaring at the four walls of my room. Which happens really often. I am so sick of being cooped up at home!!! Dyinnnnng. Mom tries to make it better by preparing lotsa delicious food for dinner.. But doesnt she know that the only way for me to be happy and bubbly again is TO LET ME OUT?! Mental.
Now you know why I havent been blogging. MY LIFE IS SO UN-HAPPENING. Oh and I realised something this long weekend:
I AM NEVER GONNA RETAKE MY CHINESE EVEN IF I GET A C. (Sueann's friend got into medicine with a C5 anyway. And my uncle, who had a C back then, currently holds 2 PHDs). Seriously that language is driving me to my grave. Bloody boring and I really dont have a flair for it :( If my bro comes back from 7 weeks of china speaking with a 'zhong guo qiang', I am really gonna murder him.
Ciao :)
No comments:
Post a Comment