About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Nerd talk much

OKAY AFTER A LOT OF CONSIDERATION AND CONSULTATION WITH THE SENIORS, I HAVE DECIDED TO GO AHEAD AND CHOOSE PCMH.

Apparently bio is more interesting but physics gets you the grades. In addition, PCMH/PCME opens up EVERY course in uni LOL, its so safe!!! What's not to like about this combi :) I believe hard work conquers all, who cares if Im not that good in chem. I'll just put in double the work and go for chem tuitions (Y) And I'm choosing PCMH over PCME because hell I dont wanna get into business or banking, and I love H! If I ever get overly stressed while studying in year 5, I'll just switch to studying hist and feel all happy again :) Hehehex ideal combi much?


Now that this problem can be put aside, the next very pressing one will be..... HOW THE HECK AM I GONNA GET A FREAKING A IN O LVL HIGHER CHINESE?! Hell, I might not even be able to achieve a B! How important is chinese in uni? Chinese is really driving me NUTS, I wanna do something about it but DAMN. What can I do? Ive tried EVERYTHING. Listening to chinese music, watching taiwanese dramas, reading compo books before I sleep, reading the chinese newspaper every morning (failed LOL given up), gone for all the mock exams and never slept (HAHAHA TODAY WAS HILARIOUS. 20 MINUTES TO THE END OF THE PAPER AND ONLY 3 PEOPLE WERE AWAKE IN CLASS. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA almost LOL-ed).

.....WHAT ELSE HAVE I NOT DONE??!! If this is not effort I dont know what this is. And I'm still getting 8 out of 20 for cloze passages. It's tough, this chinese, I'm at my wits end xx


I dont wanna blog about my days anymore. Wanna hear about how we were talking like crazy while the teachers were showing the answers to the mock papers, or the long pepper class lunch after school, or us accompanying P to get bags and stuff at queensway or muching on yummy pizza at night? No right. MY DAYS ALL SOUND THE SAME. But I had fun all the same ^^ Teeeheeee oh and F just got braces! That's something really special about today :P

IM DONE. ENDING HERE XX.
Ps. WHO WANTS TO GO SWIMMING ON SATURDAY? ^^^^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment