Was a lil pissed initially when mom made me stay home cuz Ive just recovered from being sick and all (yeap my fever, sore throat and headaches are alllll gone! Muahaha feels really really great, Im bouncing on my seat as Im writing this 8D) But what I realised later is that: this is what I actually needed! Havent I also complained that I have no time to take a breather, and when was the last time I've stayed at home for the entire day?!
To be able to slack and chill at home, doing mundane things like surfing the net, catching up on dramas Ive missed (what ep is GLEE in now??!!), replying smses while lying in the comfort of my bed, enjoying home cooked food (the only thing Im missing out on today is potato chips D: D:) etctetc. This is what the holidays are really about :) Having some time for yourself, taking a break from our daily hectic schedule...
Hehehe gonna go do all the things Ive mentioned abv now! Byeexbyex.
No comments:
Post a Comment