About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Am currently having a fever and on top of that, MY THROAT HURTS LIKE A BITCH (I ll take fever over this anytime, its my throat thats making me sooo bloody uncomfortable *sniffs*). Aw Im just saying xD And I dont know why my mind turns completely blank and I have this writer's block everytime I try to blog now. Am losing my blogging touch :( I cant even write out my thoughts properly in words, pathetic.

Anyway! Photos taken from yesterday:


Saw this whilst on the way to the busstop. Hahaha thank god you cant tell what these cats were doing from the photo. Right x/


Frisbee on the beach. Started to feel sick and sluggish.








Cycled for 2 hours but the last 30 minutes were pretty horrible cuz I was trying to ignore the pounding in my head. The guys were hilarious, esp the 2 on the double bike lmaoz.




(L)




You shouldve seen them. Epic.


The 1 hour train ride home from bedok almost killed me (jk some exaggeration here, but thats what it felt like to me ._.) Ive never found a baby's wailing that irritating before :(

END OF ECP POST. Overdued pixxx: (Credits alysson)








Performing @ the xmas party in bishan home on friday


Galz


Guyz


Playing truth & dare with kaien's new iphone 4.




I rlyrly love bh :):):)










xoxo

GTG! Am back to reality, the last 4 weeks (from viet trip onwards) felt like a dream. GP homework + redecoration of my room waiting for me tut :(

No comments:

Post a Comment