About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO I FINALLY HAVE TIME TO BLOG! Posts will be back on a regular basis till the 26th dec (cuz Im going overseas again- this time to genting + sunway lagoon. Meh malaysia, nothing much :( And since Ill be at theme parks all day, there will be really few photos or blur shots of me on rollar coasters teeeheeex, the BEST way to relax before entering 2 very hectic years) so YEAP ENJOY ^^^^^^^


These 2 weeks have been really really great. What with pikachu being the best group ever (I will never trade this group for any other ^^) and all the fun I've had at the two homes. I will miss the mornings: where we'll meet really early and hang out in the volunteer room playing THE SEVEN WONDERS, the game with the hands and the saliva slurping sound, truth or dare or just talking cock, the lunch breaks: where we'll mostly da bao, buy each a cup, meet @ the playgrounds to eat and play capt's ball/ ice and FREEZE after lunch and the dinners EVERY NIGHT where we'll talk more cock, trade secrets (LOL I think everybody knows everybody's present relationships, past relationships, how they met, how they proposed, why they broke up and the most popular question of all: Who is your most favourable person in this group?) and stay out really late somehow.

Both bishan & cheshire home have left very lasting memories for me. Where else will you get to attend such cute xmas parties whereby audiences will run up and start dancing, jumping and stealing the limelight when the dancers are performing? Where else will you get to see people running up to take photos and when the camera clicks, their pants drop?! ITS SO CUTE HAHAHA crazy hilarious. People with down syndrome are really, really cute *squees*.


Will blog more tonight after ECP :D :D byebyebyebye. YES!!! IVE FIXED MY CAM AHHHHHH (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment