P/s: Pardon my horrible red outfit! I thought there was a colour code (they removed it in the end) and this was the only red thing I had at home so.. Yeapz.
Of cuz, loads more came (22!!! Not bad at all ^^) but these are all the pictures I have ;) The rest are in yt's cam and very well taken becz they're mostly taken by me! Muahaz got rly fascinated with her camera, it was the exact same one that cyn was eyeing way back then.
Class xmas party (kinda?) today was okay, just not as great as I had envisioned it to be :) Still! Apart from my clique and ky, this is the first time I've seen the rest of them this hols :D Plus this is probably the last few outings where so many people will actually turn up, so yeap how uninteresting also must treasure. OHHH and I saw the 987 radio station @ scape for the first time everrrr. Very awesome and rozz is really good lookin 8D
KGTG NEED SLEEP NIGHT
You know the feeling, when all you wanna do is think of him, be concerned, and be updated on everything he’s up to, but sadly, all you can do is wait for him to tell you what’s happening. Why? Because there’s this unsure feeling, you feel that it isn’t your business at all, you are not his girl, and you still need to know your limit. There’s also this fear that he may ignore everything, and you would wake up in the reality that you are not supposed to be acting like that. And worse, you know that having this mutual feeling is not an excuse.
No comments:
Post a Comment