You know I know how
To make em stop and stare as I zone out
The club can't even handle me right now ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Great great great song to end 2010 :D Gonna blast this on the speakers when I welcome the new year with my taitais (J, LY and R). Ahhhhhh but as of now, I NEED TO GET THIS SONG OUT OF MY HEAD BEFORE I CAN THINK PROPERLYYYY hndsreurvoe!!! Keep randomly bursting into song today and 8 of out 10 times, it's THIS SONG. Frigggin hellll. (Look like cash and they all just stare. Bottles, Models, standin on chairs~~~~~~)
Anyway!!! (Omg I forgot how high I can get when talking to yiting. Sorry! If all my sentences end with an exclamtion mark! Because! That's how I'm feeling now!!)
Overdued pictures before I start my actual post! I know I'm not supposed to put clients photos up and trust me, I've thought for a really long time before uploading these. BUT I wanna remember all these and how all my fav clients look like. Remember the cheshire xmas party photos, where I took the photos and placed christmas decos over the client's faces? My camera's XD card screwed up and I had no choice but to reformat the entire thing and now all the photos are gone :( I cant even conjure their faces up in my mind now ptsh.
Therefore, till this post gets shifted out of the main page, I'm removing my blog url from fb and my msn nicks :) Is that enough?
Okay Im done :D:D These past 3 days, Ive had alot of myself time. I did:
1) My GP homework (Half of the fact sheet and bibliography left!)
2) Watched all the movies screened on channel 5 that I've recorded but havent had the time to watch: Star dust, national treasure, step up 2.
Star dust was really really good (to me). I havent watched a show like that in ages!! A show that's almost exactly like a fairytale, with mystical creatures like witches, stars, knights in shining armour and is set in olden day england, with cottages! caravans! Very verrry pretty.


National treasure was pretty good too 8D Very ingenious and action packed, my heart was booom booom boommm all the way. Umm but some parts I couldnt get lol. Mostly at parts where they were deciphering clues :( When they arrived at some conclusion, they got really excited and go like: "thats it!!!" While I'm all.... Wha-------t? So what's that supposed to mean?? Good ending though ^^
Step up 2 (I dont need you to tell me how old this show was, I KNOW) was not bad :) I didnt really like the plot cuz it was a tad too simple, that 410 gave in too quickly (I might be saying this becz I watched this after national treasure sooo yeap, you can disagree) But no doubt, the dance moves were SUPER AWESOME. Very entertaining and boosted the movie from a 3.5 to a 8 :) They all say step up 2 is the best movie outta all 3 sequels. Hmmm I think I wont bother watching the others alrz.
3) Watched the beginning few eps of 下一站,幸福 (I KNOW everybody've watched this like what... Last year?? I rememeber there was this period of time everybody was so crazy about this drama. But... Better late than never right? ^^). I think it's gonna be a damn good drama (dont tell me! I can watch myself!) cuz at ep 2, I'm already crying like nobody's business. Totally goes to show that the actors were really believeable and the storyline, very heartwrenching. Thumbs up!!
(P/s: I didnt know this was their theme song! P's not gonna be the only one singing this at kbox next year ^^)
4) Had random msn convos with a lotta people:
yi ting says:
DIANA TINKERBELL TENG
LOLS
WOAH(((:
Carissa says:
LOL
yi ting says:
A MOUTHFUL
LOLS
Carissa says:
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
NO WAIT
THEN YOU SHD
yi ting says:
LOLS
XD
Carissa says:
HAVE A FIRST NAME
STARTING WITH T
yi ting says:
DIANABELL
Carissa says:
BAD!
yi ting says:
WAI?
HAHHAA
YEAH
T AH
TIFFANY!
XD
Carissa says:
TIANA TINKERBELL TING
Yes, as random as this. AW I'll miss my bio lab partner next year for sure sighhhz x.
5) Packed my ENTIRE room and that includes shifting a huge metal cupboard, a small dinky useless tv, my radio and all my year 1-3 notes out. ANNNDDDD installing a new fan, plus making space for my new sofa. All very exciting :) What we need now is a feng shui master to tell me how to arrange my room such that I can ace my A lvls :) jk
6) Took little trips like playing badminton with J, retightening my braces (been ages since I last went to the dentist omigoshz I forgot how sore my teeth will get after the visit oww), visiting the library and dinners out with ma family.
So what I'm gonna do next is, read the huge pile of books (no la actually only 6..... But by tmr afternoon all finish alrz D:) that I borrowed today and.... 4E'S XMAS PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! Been soooo long since I've seen them ahh ahhh kkkz gotta go byebye! More tmr 8D
No comments:
Post a Comment