








LOL THIS PHOTO MAKES ME LAUGH HAHAHA WTF AM I DOING.
Will update about today some other time! WHY OH WHY DOES IT HAVE TO RAIN WHEN I DONT WANT IT TO?! I pray for rain every wednesday and friday (LOL PE) and it doesnt rain. I pray for it to remain as bright and sunny as it does on a PE day today AND... IT RAINS! 3 times! uvgroebtrybtr
I stumbled upon Barack obama's electon night speech this morning and spent all the time I have at home (just a few hours. And I'm not lag, I've watched this before) watching all the videos pertaining to him and his family. Aw they're so sweet ;) Completely different from how I've imagined a politican's life to be.
Haha you probably dont give a shit, I'm just putting it here, you dont have to watch :) Plus they're overdued almost 3 years LOL.
I gotta go. Lotsa stuff to do. Ciao!
(I JUST HAD TO POST THIS HAHAHAHAHA)
tze chong says:
wz
seriously damn stressful leh
can you help me
LOL
It's hard dealing with people who tell you constantly about how much work they have and how stressed they are. When you pile me with your problems, most often very trivial ones, expecting me to solve them. I just want you to know that you are not the only one who's stressed, not the only one who have homework every night and is unable to cope with school. I am not free. Not free to listen to you w
LOL!!!
im very stressed up i have homework every night i cant cope at school
are you free to listen to me sanks
just a couple of minutes of my rantings
please
Carissa says:
HAHAHAHAHAHA
TC
ARE YOU DOING THAT ON PURPOSE
HAHAHAHAHA
tze chong says:
please
help me
im dying :(
Carissa says:
LOL
tze chong says:
can i cut myself?
Carissa says:
LOL
tze chong says:
using money?
money cuts?
;)
Carissa says:
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
No comments:
Post a Comment