
HELLO! I have time to update today because THERE'RE NO LESSONS TOMORRRROWWWW. Hehehe I'm kinda looking forward to the really long weekend ahead, need ample rest to rejuvenate myself before the tests start pouring in next week :( Very little photos will be uploaded this month, I've spoilt both my camera and my phone, (making do with spares for both now sigh). Everything failing me at the same time T_T
Okay ANYWAY! Sunday was spent shopping. And I know you've probably heard this a million times over from me BUT I bought 5 inch heels! I'm so excited to start walking in them hehehehe. Took a photo of that and my chinese new year dress but my phone screwed up before I could even transfer them here so. Bah. You'll see it in due time, CNY IS IN 2 DAYS AFTERALL!! :D
Went out with confirm poop yesterday after school cuz it was the last day of our swensens 2 for 1 voucher. Long lunch (when I say long I mean 4 hours kind of long) with 5I after school today! Lazy to elaborate, but it was very very hilarious lmao. And the 2 1/2 hour break with the other 5 girls today was (Y)!! I wish PW never starts :)
OK I GOTTA GO :D You guys might wanna stop reading my blog LOL it's getting reallly boring~
No comments:
Post a Comment