
In a hopeless attempt to make my blog less wordy and have at least one picture per post, I'm gonna try this 30 day challenge I found on tumblr. It's not that easy though, I have no idea where I'm gonna dig up a photo of my friend as a baby.
Okay anyway. I'm REALLY REALLY exhausted now (giddy with hot eyelids) so this post might not make alot of sense. School today was okay, I think Ms Lee is offically my favourite langarts/GP teacher! ^^ Everything she says make a lot of sense and the best thing is, she doesnt pause in the middle of saying something to formulate her sentences, making her one of the only few teachers in all 16 years of my life to do that. She literally never runs out of things to say! She can talk nonstop for a full hour, plus she speaks with a pretty accent and pronounces every word clearly, what a marked difference from my previous.... ahem, nvm.
Had two bowls of icecream when I got home so you can kinda guess my mood then. Felt tons better after talking to some people while lying in the comfort of my bed + using my laptop (been ages since I last did that! Or had time to do that ^^ hehe)
Since I'm looking at all my New zealand photos now, Imma do day 2's question too!
2. A photo of yourself a year ago:
Those were the days ^^^
Okayyyy gotta go~ Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment