About Me
- Carissa
- I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
So many people've been singing this song that it's now stuck in head!! Meh are you guys all going for the concert or what?! Why this sudden hype about taylor swift.
Anyway, visited the Pompaii exhibit in ACM today. Pretty interesting, but I went with people who couldnt care less about stuff like that so we finished walking the entire thing pretty fast. Anyway it's really horrifying how a volcano could bury an entire city, I wonder how many lives were lost and centuries of history... all gone in a day.
Ate at astons with cheryl siying kelly sharlene afterwards. And boy if I've recommended the food before, I'll recommend it again! Cheapest and yummiest food you can ever get at a place like this ^^
OK I GOTTA GO. IT'S FREAKING 11.50 BYE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment