Nothing to comment about school these days, school has been pretty boring actually. Apart from a VERY cute bat having upside down at the year 3 block today, virtually nothing interesting happened. Kboxed with cfm-poop yesterday. Was PMS-ing the entire time, I'm so sorry for that :( But then again, I s'pose after being together for long, they're all well used to shit like this so they didnt make it a big deal but were instead extra nice 8D
THE MOST APPROPRIATE CLIQUE SONG EVER IMHO. This song was stuck in my head for a really long time after kimyee added it in our class video ;) Very meaningful.
Watched the HIGHLY RECOMMENDED burlesque today:

LOL thank god for the recommendations! If I had simply looked at the poster, I wouldnt have chosen to watch this show. I found it a great movie btw, just a lil overrated ;) I NEVER KNEW CHRISTINA'S VOICE WAS SO GOOD. I've heard her songs like 'beautiful' and all, but Ive never heard her reach pitches this high or dance this sexily before. Yummm. AND THE YUMMIEST THING OF ALL?
....................

!!!!! I saw this pic on siying's blog and was a bit T_T cuz I didnt find him good looking in any way. But after the movie, oh god. This guy is smoooooookkking hottttttttt.
OK GTG NIGHT PE TMR OMGNUEROERB
No comments:
Post a Comment