Attended RV carnival cum learning sympoism cum 55th anniversary celebration in the afternoon. Learning sympoism was quite fail lol.. We spent more time walking around greeting people and waving at the presenters than listening actually. I dont remember much of the carnival, it was so full of noise, juniors running around advertising their stalls and suddenly our 5 dollar ticket was used up. The concert was really awesome though :) I was an hour late meeting the yv people at bishan just so I could catch P and junbo sing.
Met kaien, sze fan, syabil and kevin at junction 8 at 7.20 (omg the train ride from boonlay to bishan is waaaay too long) and we caught:

SO MUCH FOR NOT WATCHING A GHOST SHOW. There were no ghosts involved, BUT CLOSE. Lotsa heart stopping scenes, darkness with random things jumping out of corners and a hell of a evil demon. Reviews online about this movie were all overwhelmingly negative, calling it stuff like mindless and mediocre. But, it wasnt all that bad! There were many loopholes in the plot but it also had redeeming factors, some parts got us on the edge of our seats.
AND HER FACE:


buelirekuebt HOW TO NOT GET A NIGHTMARE. It was okay for me :)
Went to our usual place beside the playground to play asshole daidee and talked, and trained home with the 2 who couldnt stop talking about ghosts :/ I AM GONNA PLAY MSN GAMES NOW WILL POST ABOUT TODAY SOME OTHER DAY BYEXBYEX
No comments:
Post a Comment