About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

HELLO it'd be a wonder if you guys are still reading this boring page :) If you're asking, I have not abandoned my blog! I do wanna continue my daily posts but I get so tired and stressed at the end of each day (can you believe it, it's only the first week) that I'd rather do something relaxing to destress (like playing stupid msn games with stupid people hahahahahaha omg im so good at bowling... NOT). Having lunch with 4E is also good destresser (if theres such a word) ^^ We had lunch last friday, from 4 to 7.


SPEAKING OF FOOD, I FEEL LIKE IVE BEEN EATING ALOOT THESE DAYS!! Or okay... Spending alot of money on food. Maybe it's because the food being sold at our canteen currently SUCKS (seriously!!!! I dont know why mr koh and the SCs had to go around the food courts sampling food because they might as well just close their eyes and pick any stall. They couldnt have chosen anything worse than that T____T Ive so far tried at least one thing from every new stall and they all SUCK. It's no point giving us korean food if the beef or chicken or wdvr that lump of hard tasteless thing is are so................) I eat like half and throw the rest away everytime :( Might start packing my own lunchbox next week.

Year 5 is hard in the sense that, we 'float' around alot. We dont tire ourselves out from lectures or tutorials, we get tired from constantly having to climb up and down the stairs (we're mostly running because there's no break between some lessons. Imagine running 2.4 then rushing to the toliet to change and dashing to the science lab, all within 5 minutes (N)) And speaking of 2.4, I've a feeling I'd be running alot this year, what with so many athletes around me (cute j~~~) and 2.4 every week! Holy crap.

Lotsa homework and self study at night too T_T Cant wait for the next dec hols


IM SO WORRIED FOR MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH SUCH A HIGH CHANCE OF ME FAILING HOWHOWHOW. Time flies. Good luck yall! Esp those getting ALL their results back tomorrow (Y) Happy birthday ching!

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment