HELLO! Am home early today (kboxed with 4E on tuesday and had a long lunch with EL girls yesterday) and I spent my breaks very well so I have time to blog now ^^ Posts this year will decrease drastically because the amount of things I have to complete each night are overwhelming. And its only the 3rd day of school!!! I cannot even bear to think about the rest of the year.
Been questioning myself constantly these days about whether I have chosen the wrong subjects. I look at my timetable each day and sigh because it's math... then physics.... then chem... How boring!!!! And worse still, these are the subjects I was exempted for during EOYs, so the last time Ive studied for all the year 3 stuff ie kinematics, trigo, vectors etc was..... 2 years ago. It's impossible for me to remember anything. Meh tons of reading up to do.
The only good thing probably is the fact that my class is really nice ;) I was worrying about how the classes Im gonna have next will ever match up to 4E because man, nothing can ever beat that class. It's probably the BEST class Ive ever been in all my 16 years. But 5I proved me wrong, I have a feeling they can match up to 4E by the end of 2011. Unless somebody suddenly shows her true mean hidden colours that rips the class apart or something. Haha but yes, good class indeed ;)
AND honestly you guys, please do not judge somebody based on all the rumors youve heard before getting to know them.
I would know.
No comments:
Post a Comment