About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hello!! :) Just got home from orchard and as I'm waiting for mom to finish bathing and get out of the toliet, Imma post a really quick update about what'as been going on since the last time I posted. A proper post that is. Today included a very uneventful shopping trip at orchard (meh cny's in 10 days and I have yet to buy 3 sets of clothes for 3 different days! *freaks out* Mom is adamant that I should get only red-coloured clothes but it's not as easy as it sounds!! P/s: 5 different friends in orchard today and I didnt meet a single one pttf)

OK anyway here's what I've been thinking about:

1. DEATH. More specfically, parents passing away when their children are only 17. Must've been really really devasting. I know this should teach me to treasure my parents more but I find it really difficult to love my dad right now.

(My dad... SUCKS. I'm gonna buy him a parenting book for his birthday. Imagine how tough it is to reach home exhausted and having to rush through piles of (DIFFICULT) homework and then your dad marching into the room and begin nagging about THE MOST TRIVAL THINGS. LIKE ME FORGETTING TO WASH A SPOON. One FUCKING spoon and he nags for around an hour. IT. DRIVES. ME. NUTS. Here I am stressing over the fact that I can hardly do any of the questions and there you are nagging about how irresponsible I am. All because OF. A SPOON.)

2. Friendship. I've asked this question MANY times before I will ask it again. If there are horrible rumors about a friend (you're really close to) circulating around, will you choose to tell him/her (because it's always better and less hurtful to hear it from someone you know) or keep it a secret (there is always the possibility that he/she'll never find out and save herself from hurt and embarrassment)?

3. Genocide. (Currently the one on congo free state x/) After learning about rwanda, I have no idea why I keep reading up on genocides when I have nothing else to do!! Its extremely disturbing yet I keep wanting to know more.


Okayyyy that's about all ^^ Can forsee alot more shopping trips the next few days because it's fun and chinese new year's coming~~~ BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment