2-3am at 4E chalet on the 3rd of jan.
Am posting because I had lunch with 4E today (or more specifically, mutang fiona meiling erncheun shaun jacky zhangyong yuechwen)
yay. AND THE MOST IRRITATING/INTERESTING THAT HAPPENED TODAY has to be EC's and YC's (not funny) joke about EC migrating to australia next week. I was so worried/emotional when they told me during break wtf T__T Some nonsense about ec's sister studying in australia, her entire family following her and him wanting to break the news gently to us when we have our 4E steamboat next week. DEF NOT SOMETHING TO JOKE ABOUT T___T
We went on to play that joke on a few more people and some got pissed while others (LOL F) tried to make it sound as though they knew it was not true and were just playing along.
School's same old -


More drawings,
More sleepy lectures,
And homework that I dont know how to do x/ Ok GTG BYE
No comments:
Post a Comment