About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Friday, January 14, 2011

HELLO :) Today was a relatively slack day, even the stuff we did for PE were alot lesser and easier. (That didnt stop me from having muscle cramps D: My arms hurt so bad now) Chem pract ended alot faster than I expected it to, probably due to the fact that we all sucked it up and went in with positive attitudes (Y)


Hehehehe. A new one each day~ At this rate, this girl's gonna die very young.

WENT TO KIDZ AMAZE AFTER CHEM PRACT while waiting for our kbox slot, w paola joanne qingying jacky & shaun. Hehehe though it was a lil embarrassing when we met juniors there, it was still really fun ^^ What with the ball throwings (at each other, at our juniors, at other random little children), 'virus' game and screaming as we go down the slides.




The climbing part was quite horrible because the spaces were really really small (LOL its not surprising considering the fact that this playground was made for children) and we were huffing, puffing and dying when we finally reached the top.












Sorry for the very very bad quality photos.



Lol we ended up talking to the juniors.

Kboxed afterwards and LOL had a great time helping J reply all her messages muahaha. Giggling as we huddle over a phone lol, retards~ 3 of her friends now know that she has butt infection :)

Learning sympoism tmr!! Bleghz night

No comments:

Post a Comment