I'm gonna start off with random mobile pictures, dating from the oldest to the newest:

I posted this a few days ago, but I got distracted so I left the post hanging halfway. I wanted to recommend this brand of chocolate cookies! It's SO GOOD, I finished 1/2 the box in one shot.

LOL this happened on of the nights with 4E @ macs, having icecream. Ern chuen's dare was to pass this to julia, who was sitting at another table hehehe good times ^^

LOL this happened at macs AGAIN yesterday (wellll nowhere else in jp sells icecream! And we all know students cannot afford swensens on a daily basis). Cheryl's very beautiful hand :) (LOL @ kellyisanauntie@callmeaunty.com)

What I was doing during the back part of math lecture today. Hehe joanne was so embarrassed about it later on, I dont get why :)


IKEA with pccube after school.

School'as been the same old. Suriving on sweets and smses (really really seldom now though, as compared to year 4. I remember how I trained typing on a qwerty keyboard with my fingers under the table and not even checking as I click send :)) through lectures and tutorials, TORTOROUS PE (PE has became very unenjoyable of the late :( I wished we learned a new game, instead of running FOR 42 MINUTES and doing all the tabletops and intervals. Muscle cramping like crazyyyy now, dont know how I'm gonna run 2.4 tmr ach), falling asleep together and..... uhhh everything else :)
Oh and did you hear? We joined hacas ^^
OK IM VERY TIRED. CH and CHE have requested for me to blog about the outing today but my eyes are closing and my mind is so sleepy that it'as gone completely blank. Soooo um some other time? Hee night
No comments:
Post a Comment