First math test of the year tomorrow! Hope my 3 hours worth of mugging pays off. Hehe cant believe I managed to finish everything whilst others took an entire weekend :D hehehe then again, I probably wont do as well as them. My aim this time is not to get last in class actually, I think my class is really smart. I dont why I need an entire post for this, probably cuz nothing's going on in my life right now. Since somebody commented about my blog being really boring, I hestiate everytime I'm about to click the 'publish' button these days. Most days I type a post and delete the entire thing because.... I'm sure you dont wanna hear me blog about how we bought various little yummy food stuff for F to cheer her up the other day, how I sacrificed my sunday to teach J math (dont worry, I dont blame you! Hahahaha you better not do worse than me tomorrow okay x) etc. See I know you dont! And you'll probably just skip this post since it's so full of words and nil pictures and nobody likes reading blogs without pictures. I'm such a nerd.
Bye and good luck! x
No comments:
Post a Comment