About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The most random thing

I realise that I've been smiling unconsciously at loads of stuff these days! At girls running across the field to give their friends a hug, at people laughing at crazy behind me over some joke, (even if I had no idea what the joke was), receiving funny smses... Etc. I'm in like this happy bubble! For no reason at all! It's... a good thing right? Felt it especially when we were having our 1 hour lunch break today where we were harmonising (choir way LMAO FREAKINNNN HILARIOUS) to them singing 'just the way you are'. I'm turning into this mentally happy person geeeez.

To add on to this happy bubble before I end my post:
yi says:
PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE
DONT EUU
EVER EVER FEEL
LIKE EUUR LESS THAN LESS THAN PERFECTTTTT
((;
LIKE EUUR NOTHINGGGG EUUR PERFECT TO MEEEEEEEEE.

Carissa says:
awwwwwwwwwwwwww
that was the sweetest thing youve ever said to me!
HAHAHHAHAHA

yi says:
HHAHAHA
XD
AWWWWWWWW(:


Hehehe how do I stay sad! :) Peace out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment