
WAH why my photo suddenly so big?! Even without using Siying's recommended tinypic.com! Very good. The set of lomography pictures I'm gonna upload later will probably be a lil prettier then :D
Today was a relatively slack day (ie, no tests) but I AM EXTREMELY EXHAUSTED. Been sleeping after midnight the past few days, first for math test, then for the two history essays we had to hand in, one after the other. Last night was pretty bad cuz I was very unsure about what to write and had to do tons of reading up online. Read till the tiny black words started swimming around the screen and I developed a horrible headache :( In addition, people were constantly asking questions online so I kept stopping and dragging, till by the time I ended, I could hardly keep my eyes open :( (Not that I blame yall!!! I had my fair share of questions too ^^)
Therefore today will be a strictly no-homework day for me to unwind and just chill on my bed with my computer and some chips :) Went out after school with EL and made an imprompt decision to have lunch cum dinner at IKEA, which was the best idea ever :) Caught up and stufffff, been ages since we last did that! Haha we have memories at almost every part of the cafe at IKEA actually, cool beans. I am now certain diam cake is a very bad way to end a meal, it's too chocolately!
Ps. to end cuz I wanna make this post long but too lazy to write more:
Shaun says:
bad dog
Wang Rui says:
RAWR
Wang Rui says:
FUCK YOU!!!!!!
Shaun says:
i call ian to whip you
Shaun says:
YOU WANT THE BELT?!
YOU WANT?
Carissa says:
HAHAHAHA
WTF
Wang Rui says:
JUST TELL ME HOW TO DO THE FUCKING QUESTION 2 IN THE MOTHERFUCKING GRAPHING NOTES
Carissa says:
shaun got split personailty
Shaun says:
THATS IT IM GONNA STARVE YOU
Wang Rui says:
FUCK YOU IM GONNA WHACK YOU TMR WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!1
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
----
Wang Rui says:
it will hang your com
but nvm
i now 4 year old not childish already
Carissa says:
wah then better not study already
Shaun says:
wah thats 28 human years
Carissa says:
treasure your last few years
Shaun says:
wangrui so old!
Carissa says:
a dog lives up till 6 years old
Shaun says:
depends bah
Wang Rui says:
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!1
Carissa says:
isnt it
Shaun says:
a dog so big ..probably 7
Wang Rui says:
ok fuck you both i go sleep le
Shaun says:
smaller dogs can live up to 12
xD
LOL
WTH WANGRUI
YOU WANT TO ____ CARISSA?!
i should have sterilised you
Wang Rui says:
sure bitch
im gonna stick a finger into your asshole tmr shaun
Shaun says:
wth
Carissa says:
wth
Shaun says:
your paw you mean
LOL
Guys...................... zZ Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment