About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Friday, February 25, 2011









Lomo pix from yesterday!

Home a bit early today cuz I need to make full use of my time and I hardly have any time this weekend to study :( Think I pissed someone off with that excuse because... Whoever studies on a friday night?! (Me) Sorrry please understand :)

Ps. I am so grateful for a brother like that. It mustve been horrrible to live with me, I've spoiled his phone a grand total of 2 times lol, this is the 2nd time and he didnt tell on me/ scream /lose his temper. Then again, my brother hardly EVER loses his temper/uses his phone. When I use it at night, it'd probably be the first time the phone would've been switched on that day and it's be so swamped with messages. I think he has like 20 odd messages a day that he NEVER reads. (he'll then make me fliter the messages for him and read out those related to school work lmao, but that's a story for another day)

My mom raised at least one child correctly :) Family, to him is really important and it's so heartening to see him save money whenever he can (LOL I'm such a fail role model)/ hug mom and tell her he loves her almost daily (Im serious LOL even I dont do that). LMAO I hope he NEVER reads this, which guy will want his sister to reveal such stuff to the world?! Hahaha but still, I am grateful for having a sibling like that ;) Of course, he has his flaws, lousy jokes and irritates me all the time, but underneath it all, he's really a great person to live with and I'd probably miss having him around this year. What with ANOTHER 6 WEEKS in china, his bloody 1 term hostel stay and 10 days OBS sabah (?!!! Why HCI so awesome one?!) tsk.



OKAY WELLLLL GTG.


J's poor hand on tuesday xo

No comments:

Post a Comment