About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Just saying

To my ex-best friends
Don´t know how we grew apart
To my favorite band
And sing-alongs in my car
To the face I see
In my memories
Where are you now?

Where are you now?
Cause I´m thinking of you
You showed me how
How to live like I do
If it wasn´t for you
I would never be who I am

And I'll never see those days again
And things will never be that way again
But thats just how it goes,
People change,
But I know
I wont forget you

Esther was sending me very sentimental messages last night about how we've grown apart/ those friday nights we used to spend on the phone/ how we dont go out anymore/ how much she misses me. I miss you too babe :'( I wish I didnt have to lose so many friends, it's all my fault! x/

No comments:

Post a Comment