About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Monday, February 28, 2011

A really quick post because my stomach's full, the aircon's on, and I've got yummmeh chips beside me as I attempt to study chem :D Since we're on the topic of food! (I know we're not but I've got food photos on my cam!!)


Mom came home with 4 tubs of B&J icecream the other day just so the entire family can have icecream together :') I know it may not be much, but I was estatic when she came home with the tubs because... Who can resist good icecream + good company?!


Devoured almost the entire plate by myself because the mussels were SO GOOD :)




MOM WENT ALL THE WAY DOWN TO IKEA JUST BECAUSE I CASUALLY TOLD HER I FELT LIKE HAVING IKEA'S CHICKEN WINGS. I SO did not expect that!!! :')


Ach the pictures are so tinyyyy again :( 2 MORE WEEKS TO A NEW CAMERA!!!! Hehehex cant wait cant wait!

Yesterday:

Mugging with Kelly was really effective. We got work done and even managed to squeeze in time to talk nonsense. A bit more of chem to go!! CANT BLOG ABOUT HOW I GOT CAUGHT FOR MY HAIR TODAY (sob) BECAUSE I GOTTA GO! BYEBYE. Why does time on the computer pass so fast...... MEH

No comments:

Post a Comment