About Me
- Carissa
- I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
I was watching a youtube video a few minutes ago when I saw this!! CABBAGE PATCH KIDS!!!! ANYONE ELSE WATCHED THIS AS A KID?! :D (Apart from pekkhoon HAHA I still remember the days when we were tablemates and I was humming this song and she went: "IS THAT CABBAGE PATCH KIDS?!" Aaaah good times ^^) This was probably one of my FAV childhood movies of all time, and omg... this song....
SO MANY MEMORIES! Aah. I watched it so many times that me and bro could remember the script word for word + all the songs and actions :) This series is like my childhood in a nutshell x.
Well I wrote the above because I wanted to avoid talking about my math results. First test of the year and it was pretty... Meh, I'm not frustrated because my results are bad, but because I couldve done so much better. Mr Low was wrong to generalize that because we did badly, most people do not do their tutorials/copy assignments. That is COMPLETELY wrong actually. If 5I was bad, BOY YOU SHOULDVE SEEN 4E. The morning before assignments were due, you'd see groups of people clustered around one answer sheet and copying furiously LOL. Imho, F was the best LOL, she totally perfected her copying skills (that girl's copying speed is (Y)).
Okay, I digress. The sad thing is, why is it... despite doing all our tutorials/ assignments, we're still faring so badly?! Mr Low couldnt stop finding excuses for our bad results, first he blamed it on us not bothering to do our tutorials, then on us copying our assignments, then he came up with some absurd theory about how because 5/6 of the class had exemptions, we havent done a full math paper, therefore we cannot carry out simple calculations...? I dont know :( Where is Mr Liu and his smiley faces beside the grades?!
We'll get better though :D ....I hope.
Class lunch after school and I have to do my PI now. Good byez.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment