Anyway! I think it's a joy writing to my angel because he/she is really creative/ the way my letters are presented every single time I get them are different! For instance, I had this last last week:
Last week he/she opened the bottom of my pocky box, removed the pocky, slipped in the letter + another packets of chips then he/she sealed the bottom of box. I had no idea there was a letter inside. Aaaand today's letter came in the form of:
A freaking car made entirely out of my last cupboard letter! A+ for effort please! It had seats, doors that open and a car boot, very detailed indeed. It's awesome how even though 6I wasnt really excited about playing this angel and mortal game with us juniors (neither were we at first actually), they're still putting in so much effort and replying so promptly :) I need to return something ingenious to my angel! But I'm out of ideas... What should I make/do? A normal letter/ chips from minimart wont do now, I'm so pressured to come up with something as creative as his/hers meh. (Honestly... You reckon that's a female? :/ It'd be kinda weird lol)
Today was an AWESOME school day, as with every wednesday ^^ PE was spent playing basketball (hehehehe I havent played that IN AGES. We still won. twice! even though it was obvious PJ and J had more skill than us), after school was spent at HACAS planning for alohamora. And now I NEED TO GO GET SOME WORK DONE! Bye
P/s: Where the heck are you?!
No comments:
Post a Comment