Anyway! Today was a really long day, like I had envisioned yesterday :( Reached the mrt station just in time to meet kelly and went back to school to attend alohamora's dry run for tomorrow. The games were prettty innovative and not at all like those lame camp games you play over and over again so I reckon the sec 1s will have fun :) Bit worried but myself though.
Left early to meet Vera Grace Weiker Munyuan Kov and Junjie for kbox. Bit awkward at first cuz nobody was willing to sing into the mike and get everything started. Hehe but of course, it got better as the hours passed ;) The session ended just in time for us to catch:

I am number 4
The lead characters in this movie were pretty good looking, and that was the only redeeming factor about the show x/ Felt that it was neither here nor there. And since I really dont have time to blog more, I'm ending here! Another long day tmr :( Zai jian le.
(We've all changed so much! If somebody were to tell me this is how the guys will turn out in the next 5 years, I wouldnt have believed it LOL. Hilarious)
No comments:
Post a Comment