Hehe okay anyway, all my fears yesterday night were unfounded as usual (no 'i told you so's please!!!!) cuz I had zero AP group members :) The games were all awesome (omg except the house of horrors. Damn scary, WTF THAT CIEN. I made yuomae bring in the wacko stick -just in case- and I had no idea she was gonna use that on him/be that harsh on him and his silly mask. Ouch ^^) and blaaaaah I'm getting really lazy. Pictures:
Lois claimed her burger was the prettiest of all. And look at kristal's humongous fries lmao.
Tania and Yuomae. I wish I cldve taken photos with the rest of them! But it's okay, we still have our group photos.
My partner fac and this very nice to talk to junior from our ally group ^^ (Sorry, forgot her name x/) Wahseh xinzhe quite photogenic sia :D
Group 9 xxxxx + George
CI EN. ZZZZZZZZZZZ the mask was rly creepy in the dark wtf, LOOK LIKE THE JIGSAW IN SAW RIGHT. You should see that less than 5 cm from your face in the dark (he just HAD to do that on purpose, what an gentleman lol).


Siao I'm just like a sec 1 :/


Okaaaay I think the rest of the photos will be up on fb or something. I think. BYE!
P/s:
paola seow says
anyway do you know the song
what are word
what are words
Carissa trx says
for?
words for what song?
paola seow says
i mean the title is what are words
Haha dont why I laughing, also dont know why I'm posting this.
No comments:
Post a Comment