About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Monday, March 7, 2011

HELLO XD Very very tired now but today was a great day nevertheless :) Betcha nobody could tell that I was ready to collaspe and felt like vomiting during recess lmao. Was still this high, talkative, bundle of energy... all the way till PW when I so damned tired (and the auditiorium chairs felt so comfortable) that I just zonked out. Only really woke up when they were laughing at all the blog posts and LOL @ THE AMALGAMATION THINGY ON WIKIPEDIA. Must remember not to post anything when the PW topic comes out this year, you dont know who might stumble across your blog and I sure as hell dont want the juniors to be laughing at my atrocious english next year ha.

Had lunch rly late after school with paola shaun jacky pardy and alvin, then met another bunch of 4E people by accident :) Had a great time and aww 4E's as great as ever xoxo. P/s: My dad's such an ass. Hate him

No comments:

Post a Comment