About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

SUPER IRRITATED

I AM VERY SICK AND VERY PMS-Y NOW. Been sneezing the ENTIRE DAY and as I'm typing this, I have a tissue in my hand, a hot mug of honey beside me a dustbin filled to the brim with tissue paper. Am so fucking exhuasted and feeling pms-y is not an excuse, I am really having.... Yeah.

SO CAN YOU KINDLY GET OUT OF MY HAIR!!!! I know it's not their fault but I'm really irritated when hehe I am, sneezing my head off, feeling UTTERLY miserable and there you are flaring up because I didnt reply etc. Nonsense leh! I am really really tired and do not wish to answer any MSN chats (then why am I online? Good question. So I can get help for my physics I guess ha feeling very selfish today)/ smses. So far only 1 person is sensitive enough to gauge my mood ugh.

Will remove this post when I'm a lil happier. sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment