About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Earth hour 2011

How was your earth hour? :)

Mine was spent pretty pathetically cuz 1) I FORGOT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FROM 8.30 TO 9.30. 2) I'm alone at home (naturally, I was very freaked out) everyone else in my family has plans! :( Bro was out the entire day with his friends and mom and dad went out for dinner at some resturant :) My parents wanted me to go but I adamantly refused because.. It's not always they get to have candlelit dinners and movies together in the dark :) *Cues can you feel the love tonight*

Anyway, the kewl thing is: I saved more electricity than everyone this earth hour! I switched off my lights at 7.30, like the idiot I am. Just when it was almost 8.30 and I could stop looking behind me fearfully (you never know, there's always a possiblity of monsters behind your sofa) C smsed and reminded me to switch off my lights because earth hour is starting! WHUUUTTTTTT??? LOL, didnt know whether to laugh or cry. Spent that 2 hours watching independence day and Lilo and stitch ;)

I reckon there's something magical about watching movies by yourself in the dark. I LOVED independence day (I normally dont like shows like these! Alien invasions... Meh, show me something new) and I CRIED WATCHING LILO AND STITCH. Not once but many times!! (Whoever heard of anyone crying while watching CARTOONS? I am hopeless)


Okay i gotta go wallow in self pity and wonder why everybody have dates but I dont, rendering me to 2 hours of terror of being alone in the dark. Just kidding :) Hope you guys have had a more fulfilling earth hour than me! Ciao x


Hehe sang this with amanda yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment