About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Next to you

Letters from the angel 04:



Thse few days have been crazily tiring and by this time of the night, I am half asleep and unable to come up with coherent sentences (and ways to reply smses). Lugging my laptop to and from school IS TORTURE.

Rant: Def getting a new laptop this year. Not sure what I'm gonna do with this laptop once I get a new one, but I really do need a lighter AND MORE DURABLE one, WHERE SCREENS DONT GO LOOSE FOR NO REASON. Plus I need something that's more classy/ shiny surfaced!!! People has been telling me my laptop looks old ETC AND I DONT LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT because my laptop is probably my 2nd most priced possession (behind.... Um you dont need to know this). FYI My laptop is slightly more than a year old and it's around 1,800, which is a reasonable price for any laptop, it's not of inferior quality. Cannot stand it when people make thoughtless comments like that. You can bitch about my bag/water bottle (eh I used the same one for 4 years already HAHAHAHA I just bought a new bib along the way) but not my laptop. And I like fujitsu best. Over all the new vaios (maybe not macbooks, I dont have anything against people who own macbook pros yet) and whatever brand your shiny-surfaced tiny laptops is. So there :)

Anyway, I dont even know why I'm even ranting about this! Gonna end here BECAUSE MY BRO'S WHISTLING IS DRIVING ME NUTS and I have napfa tmr :( Zai jian le

No comments:

Post a Comment