About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

HI GUYS IM HERE TO INTRODUCE THE BEST CHOCOLATE EVER:



It's not expensive also!! Around 15 bucks or so. Because it is made in japan, the packaging is super chic and very detailed. The chocolate is covered with a thick slivery packaging and dry ice to keep it cold, it's awesome if you get this for someone like me. (Who LOVES eating her chocolates immediately after receiving it, kinda rude haha but ah the temptation! I luvv trying out new chocolates :)) Usually when I open my chocolates, they're all melted and gooey so imagine my delight when this brand of chocolates was still firm, cold and had a little spoon :)

VERY YUMMY, highly recommended! I'm gonna go back for more flavours ;)



And other yummy stuff I had yesterday night and this morning:




Meh hated their Fish and chips. Fish so big somemore :(


Birthdays are the best!

Lai yi jiejie: Okie you get to choose a dinner place. Any price also can, that's how deep my love is :p
LMAO cracked me up. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment