About Me

My photo
I turn a year older every 9 april since 1994. I do not need 8 hours of sleep at night and believe in ghosts. If I could make my life less complex, I would.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

I AM OFFICIALLY 17!!! YAY! I dont feel any different but I am happy to have survived yet another year and I'M GONNA BE 18 NEXT YEAR!! DEF gonna plan something epic (okay maybe not epic but something more special than other years) then cuz 18 IS a big deal right?! ;)

Pretty bad day today though heh cuz I'm down with flu (zzz whats new. Wanna go for the operation asap :(). Went home after cycling and... (what else did I do?) cuz I was feeling extremely groggy and the room was spinning. Took a nap for 3 straight hours thereafter and woke up to people incessantly calling my handphone/home phone.

Apparently I spoiled my own surprise meh. *face palms*


I wanna thank you both for not being offended and est even came over to my house to pass me my present! (Whilst I was having tuition so double bleh!) *Mails lots of hugs and kisses over xo*

SOOO to end off my birthday, here are the presents from the 3 most important groups of people in my life ;) (And cute j's watch on the bag)



PLUS thank you for the fb messages (esp the ones that made me laugh! I put in loads of effort to reply these messages and most of them consist of more than a mere 'thank you!') and ALL THE SMSES (my day started off GREAT because all the smses were so long and I so much fun reading them hahaha some really cracked me up).

I wld never trade my life for anyone else's :') I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment