I am so dog-tired that I'm lying on bed (IN AN AIRCON ROOM WOOHOO bliss) with my eyes half closed as I'm typing this. The reason why my posts have depleted so much over the past few days is because I've had too many things on my plate and that blogging is no longer as appealing to me as it once was. It's getting kinda boring actually...
Despite all my excuses, I STILL have to blog today because IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF THE JUNE HOLIDAYS!!! :D (And it's friday friday gotta get down on fridaaaay) Today has been the most MISERABLE last day of school (my first exam in the bloody hall with no fans together with the entire level) and this holiday may possibly turn out to be one of the worst and most stressful ones too. Then again, J1 is no kick compared to J2.
GP MYE today was surprisingly okay! We had PW after school and I met mom at orchard (First day of GSS yalll!!!). Mom spent the first hour debating on whether she needed a new coach bag lmao. Too cute ^^ Too tired already, my brain is unable to form coherrent sentences. GTG zai jian
No comments:
Post a Comment