HELLO you all boring people who are still reading my blog! Today has been a GREAT day mwahahaha I'm not at home even as I'm typing this! Bought TONS of stuff today, crazy productive shopping day :) Not only did I manage to get what I've set out to buy, mom manage to get stuff for herself too ^^ (Though the price of her new watch is the cost of all my clothes added up together, I'm not complaining because she did not complain AT ALL, all the 9 hours we were out shopping for my stuff.) We had so much fun wearing bowls on my heads and trying out weird desserts in IKEA's cafe that nobody else tried LOL princess cake was.... Bleghz.
OK I NEED TO GO PLAY MONOPOLY DEAL NOW. THIS IZ MY HAUL TODAY:


G2000 had a crazy crazy sale. I got that blazer for 45 bucks!!! >)


KBYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment