OKAY ANYWAY. I JUST WENT TO WATCH THE SHOW EVERYBODY'S TALKING ABOUT. (at the expense of eelin, words cant express how sorry I am xxx. BUT YOU GOTTA ADMIT THE MOVIE WAS WORTH IT WASNT IT!! Hehehe) And ty cynthia for the treat! Zomgdsjkfhjds (L)

I HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT THIS SHOW. BEST MOVIE EVER!!! Xiaojie was right!! I dont usually watch genres like these, I am someone who will choose a sappy movie over an action-packed one anytime, I'm emotional like that. But this movie was.. HELL YEAH exceeded expectations!! It was kinda confusing at first, but everything kinda fell into place as the movie progressed. I can swear you wont have a boring moment, the director's a genius!! It was BAM! BAM! BAM!! for the whole 2 hours, fantastic :)
If a sappy movie person finds this movie good, betcha you will too, soo hurry up catch this show before the tests start pouring in :P Love, BYE.
P/S: Recently alot of people have been telling me how skinny I was, wondering whether I was underweight, or comparing their wrists with mine and go: "OMGZ YOU ARE SO SKINNY EAT MORE". HOI what makes you think I dont eat!! I eat as much as the next person okay, I AM NOT ANOREXIC. Unlike some people, I do know that I'm skinny, have you ever heard me complaining about how fat I was? NO, so no need to remind me!!! If you wanna be as skinny and unhealthy looking as me, by all means, I will gladly swap bodies, I dont like my pimples anyway. Oh and FYI? I AM NOT UNDERWEIGHT. I. JUST. HAVE. SKINNY. LIMBS. dont know why either!! It's not my fault for being skinny.
P/p/s: Do you know when pimples will 消anot ah? :( I am getting damn depressed cuz nothing works :( What kind of bloody genes is this!! I am really really irritated with them. And my brother gets to have a face as smooth as a baby's bottom. UNFAIR I thought pimples were for guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment